Trek to the foothills of Mount Everest, the highest mountain on Earth soaring to 8,848 meters.
We invite you to 11 epic trekking days that will take us deep into the heart of the mystical Himalayas, in the land of the Sherpa people.
We will climb to Everest Basecamp on a breathtaking route, precisely selected to enable the best acclimatization.
And for the more daring ones, we propose an optional extension to the classical Everest Base Camp trek,
climbing Lobuche East Peak rising to 6,119m with stunning views over Mt.Everest and its surroundings.
Day 01 - 19.Mar:
Departure for Kathmandu.
Day 02 - 20.Mar:
Arrival in Kathmanu. Resting, visiting and exploring the local Nepali culture.
Day 03 - 21.Mar:
Flight to Lukla (2,860m). Trek to Monjo (2,835m).
Day 04 - 22.Mar:
Trekking to Namche Bazaar (3,440m).
Day 05 - 23.Mar:
Acclimatization day. Trekking to Khumjung Sherpa village (3,790m). Views of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam. Visiting Khumjung “Gompa” with rare Yeti skull.
Day 06 - 24.Mar:
Trekking to Tengboche (3,867m). Visiting Tengboche “Gompa”. Views of Ama Dablam.
Day 07 - 25.Mar:
Trekking to Dingboche (4,410m). Closest views of Ama Dablam.
Day 08 - 26.Mar:
Acclimatization day. Trekking to Chukhung (~5,000m). Views of Lhotse’s south face.
Day 09 - 27.Mar:
Trekking to Lobuche (4,940m). Visiting Everest Memorials. Views of Pumori and Khumbu Glacier moraine.
Day 10 - 28.Mar:
Trekking to Everest Base Camp (5,364m). Views of Pumori, Nuptse, Khumbu Glacier.
Day 11 - 29.Mar:
Climbing Kala Patthar (5,545m). Sunrise over Mt.Everest. Views of Everest, Nuptse, Pumori. Descending to Orsho (4,120m).
Day 12 - 30.Mar:
Descending to Namche Bazaar (3,440m).
Day 13 - 31.Mar:
Descending to Lukla (2,860m).
Day 14 - 1.Apr:
Flight to Kathmandu. Free time for e.g. shopping, visiting and exploring the local Nepali culture.
Day 15 - 2.Apr:
Back-up day, case of bath weather on the mountain. Free time in Kathmandu, e.g. for shopping, visiting and exploring the local Nepali culture.
Day 16 - 3.Apr:
Free time in Kathmandu, e.g. for shopping, visiting and exploring the local Nepali culture. Departure from Kathmandu.
Day 17 - 4.Apr:
Arrival home. Meeting friends and family: expedition epic heroic live story telling… :)
Day 1: Climbing to Lobuche High Camp (5,200m).
Day 2: Climbing to Lobuche East Peak (6,119m). Descending to Lobuche (4,940m).
Day 3: Descending to Pangboche (3,985m).
- pre-expedition training sessions/counseling for trip details, equipment and the nature of Everest Basecamp trek.
- accommodation in hotel in Kathmandu and in tea houses on the trek, including all mountain taxes and service charges.
- farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner), including one drink per each meal, during the trek.
- auto transfers to/from airport.
- experienced Romanian expedition leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained).
- local guide (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), strong high altitude porters.
- national park entry fee.
- Nepali cultural dinner.
- all government and local taxes.
- first aid medical kit.
- services not mentioned above.
- intercontinental and local flight tickets.
- lunches and dinners in Kathmandu.
- personal trekking equipment.
- personal travel insurance.
- Nepal entry visa.
- tips for guides and porters.
- personal expenses e.g. drinks, souvenirs, etc.
For more information, please contact us:
phone: +40 720 273 967