Ascend Africa's highest mountain and the world's tallest freestanding mountain, rising to 5,895 meters from its surrounding savanna!
We invite you to 7 trekking days that will take us through all 4 climate seasons and 6 unique ecosystems from grassland, rainforest, low-growing shrub, moorland, alpine desert, to the glacier on top of a dormant volcanic cone - the only glacier close to the Equator.
After conquering Uhuru Peak, Kilimanjaro's summit, we will lay back and relax for a few days on the white coral sandy beaches and turquoise lagoons of Zanzibar Island.
We will climb Kilimanjaro on the epic Machame route, most scenic and beautiful route, having a key topography that allows trekkers to climb high and sleep low, helping to better acclimatize.
Arrival. Transfer to hotel in Arusha.
Resting and exploring the local Swahili culture.
Transfer to Machame Gate (1,640m). Trekking through the rain forest to Machame Camp (2,850m).
Trekking along a steep rocky ridge to Shira Camp (3,810m).
Trekking via Lava Tower (4,630m) to Barranco Camp (3,976m).
Trekking to Karanga Camp (3,995m).
Trekking with views of Kilimanjaro’s ice fields to Barafu Camp (4,673m).
Midnight trekking to Stella Point for the most beautiful sunrise in the world. Reaching Uhuru Peak (5,895m), Africa’s highest point. Descending to Mweka Camp (2,827m).
Descending to Mweka Gate (1,640m). Transfer to hotel in Arusha.
Resting; (optional: visiting, safari).
Optional: Departure for…Zanzibar ;)
Relaxing on Zanzibar Island: snorkeling, scuba diving, visiting, etc.
Flying home. Meeting friends and family: expedition epic heroic live story telling… :)
- pre-expedition counseling for trip details, equipment and the nature of Mt. Kilimanjaro trek.
- accommodation in tents on the trek, including all mountain taxes and service charges.
- tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats, dining or mess tents, camping table and chairs.
- full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek.
- auto transfers to/from airport and to/from park gates.
- local certified guide (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), assistant guides.
- experienced cooks, altitude porters and porters.
- national park entry fee.
- all government and local taxes.
- official summit certificate.
- first aid medical kit.
- pre-expedition training sessions for Mt. Kilimanjaro trek.
- experienced Romanian expedition leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained).
- services not mentioned above.
- intercontinental and local flight tickets.
- accommodation in hotel in Arusha.
- lunches and dinners in Arusha.
- personal trekking equipment.
- personal travel insurance.
- tips for driver, guides and porters.
- personal expenses e.g. drinks, souvenirs, etc.
- case of Zanzibar visit, all costs related to island trip.
For more information, please contact us:
phone: +40 720 273 967