Ascend Africa's highest mountain and the world's tallest freestanding mountain, rising to 5,895 meters from its surrounding savanna!
We invite you to 7 trekking days that will take us through all 4 climate seasons and 6 unique ecosystems from grassland, rainforest, low-growing shrub, moorland, alpine desert, to the glacier on top of a dormant volcanic cone - the only glacier close to the Equator.
After conquering Uhuru Peak, Kilimanjaro's summit, we will lay back and relax for a few days on the white coral sandy beaches and turquoise lagoons of Zanzibar Island.
We will climb Kilimanjaro on the epic Machame route, most scenic and beautiful route, having a key topography that allows trekkers to climb high and sleep low, helping to better acclimatize.
Day 01 - 21.Jan:
Arrival. Transfer to hotel in Arusha.
Day 02 - 22.Jan:
Resting and exploring the local Swahili culture.
Day 03 - 23.Jan:
Transfer to Machame Gate (1,640m). Trekking through the rain forest to Machame Camp (2,850m).
Day 04 - 24.Jan:
Trekking along a steep rocky ridge to Shira Camp (3,810m).
Day 05 - 25.Jan:
Trekking via Lava Tower (4,630m) to Barranco Camp (3,976m).
Day 06 - 26.Jan:
Trekking to Karanga Camp (3,995m).
Day 07 - 27.Jan:
Trekking with views of Kilimanjaro’s ice fields to Barafu Camp (4,673m).
Day 08 - 28.Jan:
Midnight trekking to Stella Point for the most beautiful sunrise in the world. Reaching Uhuru Peak (5,895m), Africa’s highest point. Descending to Mweka Camp (2,827m).
Day 09 - 29.Jan:
Descending to Mweka Gate (1,640m). Transfer to hotel in Arusha.
Day 10 - 30.Jan:
Resting; (optional: visiting, safari).
Day 11 - 31.Jan:
Optional: Departure for…Zanzibar ;)
Day 12-16 - 1-5.Feb:
Relaxing on Zanzibar Island: snorkeling, scuba diving, visiting, etc.
Day 17 - 6.Feb:
Flying home. Meeting friends and family: expedition epic heroic live story telling… :)
- pre-expedition training sessions/counseling for trip details, equipment and the nature of Mt. Kilimanjaro trek.
- accommodation in tents on the trek, including all mountain taxes and service charges.
- tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats, dining or mess tents, camping table and chairs.
- full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek.
- auto transfers to/from airport and to/from park gates.
- experienced Romanian expedition leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained).
- local certified guide (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), assistant guides.
- experienced cooks, altitude porters and porters.
- national park entry fee.
- all government and local taxes.
- official summit certificate.
- first aid medical kit.
- services not mentioned above.
- intercontinental and local flight tickets.
- accommodation in hotel in Arusha.
- lunches and dinners in Arusha.
- personal trekking equipment.
- personal travel insurance.
- tips for driver, guides and porters.
- personal expenses e.g. drinks, souvenirs, etc.
- case of Zanzibar visit, all costs related to island trip.
For more information, please contact us:
phone: +40 720 273 967