Discover an epic journey beyond traveling deep into the enchanting land of spice, scents and flavors, home to both the Berbers of the Atlas Mountains and the blue veiled Touareg men of the Sahara.
We invite you to join us on a magical journey exploring the bustling rich souks of Marrakech, learning the local customs for the Berber people while climbing the snow capped tops of the High Atlas Mountains, camel trekking with a Touareg caravan on the shifty sandy dunes of the Sahara, and purposely getting lost in the timeless maze of mesmerizingly blue streets of Chefchaouen.
Flying to Marrakech. Transfer to hotel.
Visiting Marrakech. Transfer to Atlas Mountains. Exploring local customs of the Berber people.
Trekking to Toubkal hut (3,200m).
Trekking to Jebel Toubkal (4,167m).
Descending of the mountain. Transfer to Ouarzazate. Visting Aït Benhaddou.
Visiting Todra Gorges. Transfer to Sahara. Camel trekking with a Touareg caravan in Sahara. Sunset over sand dunes. Sleeping in Touareg camp.
Sunrise over sand dunes. Camel trekking with a Touareg caravan in Sahara. Visiting palm tree oasis.
Transfer to Casablanca. Visiting Casablanca. Transfer to Chefchaouen.
- pre-expedition counseling for trip details, equipment and the nature of Mt. Toubkal trek.
- accommodation in hotels throughtout the trip.
- all breakfasts.
- full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek.
- all auto transfers: to/from airport, to Atlas Mountains, Sahara, and Chefchaouen.
- trekking poles, ice crampons.
- summit certificate.
- camel trekking.
- first aid medical kit.
- pre-expedition training sessions for Mt. Toubkal trek.
- experienced Romanian expedition leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained).
- services not mentioned above.
- intercontinental and local flight tickets.
- lunches and dinners.
- personal trekking equipment.
- personal travel insurance.
- personal expenses e.g. drinks, souvenirs, etc.
For more information, please contact us:
phone: +40 720 273 967