Discover an epic journey beyond traveling deep into the enchanting land of spice, scents and flavors, home to both the Berbers of the Atlas Mountains and the blue veiled Touareg men of the Sahara.
We invite you to join us on a magical journey exploring the bustling rich souks of Marrakech, learning the local customs for the Berber people while climbing the snow capped tops of the High Atlas Mountains, camel trekking with a Touareg caravan on the shifty sandy dunes of the Sahara, and purposely getting lost in the timeless maze of mesmerizingly blue streets of Chefchaouen.
Day 01 - 03.May:
Flying to Marrakech. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02 - 04.May:
Visiting Marrakech. Transfer to Atlas Mountains. Exploring local customs of the Berber people.
Day 03 - 05.May:
Trekking to Toubkal hut (3,200m).
Day 04 - 06.May:
Trekking to Jebel Toubkal (4,167m).
Day 05 - 07.May:
Descending of the mountain. Transfer to Ouarzazate. Visting Aït Benhaddou.
Day 06 - 08.May:
Visiting Todra Gorges. Transfer to Sahara. Camel trekking with a Touareg caravan in Sahara. Sunset over sand dunes. Sleeping in Touareg camp.
Day 07 - 09.May:
Sunrise over sand dunes. Camel trekking with a Touareg caravan in Sahara. Visiting palm tree oasis.
Day 08 - 10.May:
Transfer to Casablanca. Visiting Casablanca. Transfer to Chefchaouen.
Day 09 - 11.May:
Day 10 - 12.May:
- pre-expedition training sessions/counseling for trip details, equipment and the nature of Mt. Toubkal trek.
- accommodation in hotels throughtout the trip.
- all breakfasts.
- full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek.
- all auto transfers: to/from airport, to Atlas Mountains, Sahara, and Chefchaouen.
- experienced Romanian guide (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained).
- trekking poles, ice crampons.
- summit certificate.
- camel trekking.
- first aid medical kit.
- services not mentioned above.
- intercontinental and local flight tickets.
- lunches and dinners.
- personal trekking equipment.
- personal travel insurance.
- personal expenses e.g. drinks, souvenirs, etc.
For more information, please contact us:
phone: +40 720 273 967